- To find a different charity to support or to donate to, select 'charities' from the drop-down menu of categories in the Everyclick search bar on any page and enter the name of your charity.
- In the search results, click on the name of the charity you've searched for, then mouseover the 'Give now' button on their page and choose which action you'd like to perform. To change your charity for searching the web choose 'Search the Web'.
- If you would like to choose a fundraising page to support instead of a charity, choose 'fundraising' from the drop down menu of categories on the search bar and enter the fundraiser's name.
- There is also an option to change your supported charity or fundraising page in your account on the 'my profile' tab.
- Alternatively, you can make a one-off donation to any charity or fundraising page on the website without changing your 'Give as you Live' charity or page, via the 'Donate' option.
Have more questions? Submit a request