If you are a company, school or college you can create a group that all your staff or students can join, so you can see how much you've raised in total.
You can also create a group to join fundraisers together so you can all see how much you have raised collectively for your cause.
- A fundraiser with an account can create a group. Go to your account via the 'down' arrow on the account bar in the top right corner of the page.
- Go to the my groups tab in your account and fill in the fields. You can choose a unique URL for your group e.g. http://www.everyclick.com/myfundraisinggroup. You can then use this to invite your staff, students or friends to join your group.
- Once you have created your group it might take up to three minutes for it to appear in the search results (make sure you search in the 'fundraising' category). You can create as many groups as you like, but once you have created one, it cannot be deleted nor the URL changed.
- If you would like your fundraising page to be in your fundraising group, make sure you set up your group first. When you create your fundraising page you will be able to select a group that you want your appeal to be in.
- People do not have to create an account to be in your group, they can support it anonymously.